Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kelly's Big Trip to Pixar

I was fortunate enough to go to Pixar for the first time a couple of weeks ago for work. While there, I was able to briefly catch up with my friend Matt, but wasn't clever enough to snap a photo of him. Sorry Matt! But, I did get some other photos, below...
















If you see this, it means you're at Pixar.

I don't know why I'm drawn to things that make me look even smaller, for instance:
  • Tall friends
  • A big dog
  • Long shorts
  • High-Tops














But I had to sit in this chair. Getting out of this was a doozy. Sometimes, little legs suck.

















You can actually ride these around the studio lot. Me? I had a driver. Okay, fine. I rode in the basket.






















Monsters.


















Cars.

















This? Oh that's nothing. Just a case full of Oscars and Golden Globes and the like. Nothing much to see here (obviously), so I went to check out the Pixar urinals.


You thought I'd have a photo of those urinals, didn't you? That's disgusting. Shame on you. Here's a photo of an Oscar as punishment.







2 comments: